Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Ball kicking

I am a very severe & truly efficient Mistress I indulge in many facets of s/m play Ball kicking is,
a particular favorite of mine is having my submissive pain slut wait in a position which displays his 
most private of places. I choose a very stunning and deadly pair of boots or heels to pull my leg back to deliver a swift hard kick to my slaves balls. I do not stop till I hear my slave yelp our safe word then I ask if he is quite sure he has had enough for now of my lovely heeled strikes.
He looks up into my eyes of darkness ,nods I give him a quick kick when he does not expect it.
His suffered cries are particularly satisfying. Oh how I adore my sessions with him!

                                                Viciously beautiful,

                                                        Veronika
                                                 888*938*7382 
fax    

No comments:

Post a Comment