Sunday, June 2, 2013

Blasphemy phone sex fetish femdom queen


I am a fetish femdom queen who delights in bringing my slaves to submission on their knees.
Blasphemy phonesex is such a beautiful way to say our father who art's in hell!
You want to worship at my dark altar I know how much your disgusting shadow of a god really means to you. Spit into this cross shaped cup and I will piss in it then u will drink it while saying 
How you like to shit on your bible and then tear the pages out and eat them. You are a dirty filth-pig that likes to sin so much you never know who you will wake up with. I just wonder what your 
diseased and shriveled up cock would do to the nice tight ass of a catholic school teacher.
You are such a piece of garbage drink it all do not waste a drop or I will make you like the floor!
Sadistic and Scary Nightmares to all.
Veronika
1*888*430*2010
fax

No comments:

Post a Comment