Monday, June 30, 2014

blindfold


l sneak up behind you & place a blindfold over your eye's. Your breath get's heavy as I slide my 
hand's down your body and twist each nipple. You moan as I pull your pant's down & can see you are very excited to have me by your side. Been thinking of that pretty girl at the library huh? You whimper as I cane you and pull your ankle's apart. I think we need to teach you a lesson now my little sissy Pretty girl's do not want a worthless little jerk like you drooling all over them. Not too mention what do you think she would say if she saw you in your pink bra and panties?? You squirm as I grab your ball's and choke them with the crotch of your panties. She would see what a pansy ass little cunt you are!

Veronika
1*888*430*2010

No comments:

Post a Comment